When it comes to my taste buds, I can never go wrong with chocolate, well… except for that one time…. but I learned 😉
My husband is the same. If I present him with something chocolatey, I know he will devour it happily. So I created this rawcoroon after the lemon one. Because, well I love lemon too. And I was actually inspired to start making rawcoroons when I had an expensive store bought lemon one. So here is my chocolate indulgence for today.
- 2 cups almond flour (made from whole almonds blended down into a flour, not the store bought kind)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- in a large bowl mix first 4 ingredients
- in a small bowl or blender mix remaining ingredients
- combine everything until well incorporated
- don’t let husband come in and eat everything out of the bowl
- scoop into little balls on the mesh screen of the dehydrator
- dehydrate for about 8 to 10 hours, depending on what consistency you want and also what size balls you made. I like mine crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Makes about 12 golf size balls.