Mmmm mmmm. That was a tasty dinner!!! I truly love spaghetti, and I definitely do not want to be eating the real stuff often. Eating it this way satisfies my craving for pasta. Here I had zucchini pasta with my newly created Rawlfredo Sauce 🙂 Because I wanted to keep the whole dish raw, I dehydrated onions and mushrooms to top it off with. I could have easily sautéed them but as I said, I really wanted to keep the dish raw, and these tasted amazing. (Sorry for my lack of photography skills, this photo definitely does’t make this dish justice.)
Ingredients for mushroom topping:
- 1 large portobello mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 cup buttons, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS dried mixed herbs
- Put everything in a bowl and gently rub to mix all the seasonings in well with the vegetables
- put on a dehydrator sheet
- dehydrate for about 4 hours.
- Make zucchini pasta , mix in the rawlfredo sauce and top it with the mushroom and onion mixture.
It was my first time making a raw mushroom mixture like this, and it came out perfect. I love it and I will definitely do it again.