Grain free spaghetti that takes less than 5 minutes to make? Ummmm, yes please!! If you are a sweet potato fan and a noodle fan, than I don’t see why you wouldn’t love this! I’ve been making zucchini noodles for years with my spiralizer. And I truly adore them. I don’t see why I would ever replace them as they are my favorite noodle alternative. But these sweet potato noodles are so fun and much more kid friendly! Ingredients:
- 2 large sweet potatoes (or as many as you want really)
- ice cubes
- In a pot bring enough water to a boil where you would be able to submerge your sweet potato pasta with
- in the meantime, following the instructions of your spiralizer, “noodelize” (that is too a word!) your sweet potatos
- once the water is boiling put your “pasta” in, and set your timer for 3 minutes
- really pay close attention as your noodles could quickly turn to mush if you leave them in the booing water too long. Taste them and take them out when they are still a little crunchy, but barely.
- drain when they are to your liking and stick them in a bowl filled with water and ice in order to stop the cooking. Let cool for a couple minutes before draining again.
- serve how ever you feel like!