This dish is so simple yet packed with flavor. The flavors and texture totally remind me of this asian noodle salad I get at a restaurant nearby. But with more wholesome natural ingredients I am sure. I had some leftover Orange Sesame dressing so went off of that for my lunch today.
I spiralized some veggies for the noodle effect, added a couple other goodies, and had myself a delicious lunch.
- 1 cup spiralized carrots
- 1 cup spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tangerines, peeled then cut in half
- 1/3 cup orange sesame dressing
- 1 TBS natural crunchy peanut butter
- combine peanut butter and dressing until well mixed
- pour over vegetables
- toss and eat up!
If you don’t own a spiralizer (you should totally get one!!!), you can use a vegetable peeler and slice your veggies lengthwise for a similar effect.