Exactly as it sounds. This mocha is rich and creamy and delicious. I love mocha’s. I am not a regular coffee drinker, I definitely enjoy a cup every now and then and if I’m wanting a special treat, I have a mocha. But on a daily basis, I am a tea girl. Black, herbal, dried leaves, fresh herbs, flowery or bitter. I don’t discriminate tea. And while I drink so much of it, it never occurred to me to make a mocha with it. Until now. And I am so happy I did!! This is taking my tea drinking experience to a whole new level!
I am sharing with you here one of my first mixtures, but I am sure I will be playing around a bit with this concoction over the weeks and if something even tastier arises, I will be sure to share it with you. But for now, this is rocking my morning boat 🙂
- 1 cup steeped and strained black tea of choice
- 1 TBS raw cacao powder (regular cocoa powder will work but you are missing out on the amazing benefits of raw cacao!)
- 1 TBS coconut cream (This is what adds the richness, if you don’t have cream, try it with coconut oil and a little bit of your milk of choice)
- 1 date (or sweetener of choice, again though, i feel like the date here adds to the richness)
- 1/2 tsp Everlasting Vitality and Youth powder by Edible Goddess (optional, but I love me some superfood drinks!)
- put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until you get some foam going
- pour in a cup and enjoy warm!
Wow this sounds so good! I will definitely be trying this soon!
Ok, this sounds really interesting. I do like a good coffee mocha so may give this a try.
Let me know if you do!
Seems delicious! 🙂
Pingback: Luxurious Chocolate Chai Latte | Pamplemousse